martes, 30 de julio de 2013

WELCOME!

Greetings to all the new readers of this blog whenever you have arrived by my recommendation or just by finding it through luck.

My name is Camille Sloan, I'm a Panamanian animator and illustrator. I have been painting and animating through several years yet now is when I'm studying professionally in the Academy of Art University in San Francisco with a career focused on 3D animation. I'm 19 years old and for now I have been studying there for 2 years which helped me make many pieces of work that I will publish here and many other websites.
Since I want to reach many people through the web you will notice that the same works are published in other websites, you guys are free to choose the one you like and follow it. Some of you will be able to find different things published in others.

Anyways, my career is focused on 3D animation but I practice 2D too. I don't pick favorites on this, don't expect to see works from one thing. Also the fact that I study outside doesn't mean that I will forget about my country, I want Panama to grow in animation as much as other colleagues that I have met here involved in this; when I can I join Panamanian projects and also I include topics of my country in my works.

I hope you enjoy my work, since this is a blog maybe I will write more about the process that I take doing some of them whenever I have time and I don't feel lazy hahaha.

I will leave here some links with my other webpages:

FACEBOOK: La Libreta de Camille

DEVIANTART: K1000SL
http://k1000sl.deviantart.com/

YOUTUBE: K1000SL (Animations)
http://www.youtube.com/user/guachotoons

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario